- This event has passed.
DJ Skrillex Memorial Day Weekend
May 28, 2016 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm UTC+0
Two-time Grammy Award-winning DJ Skrillex is heading to RELEASE for Memorial Day Weekend! Known for his Jack Ü collaboration with Diplo, the electronic dance music (EDM) artist has played over 500 shows and will pull out all the stops when he makes his first RELEASE pool party appearance on May 28. Tickets are $30 in advance, $40 week of show and $50 day of show.
Below is a list of additional upcoming internationally known electronic dance music (EDM) artists who are slated to command the pool stage in May.
• Stafford Brothers, May 1
• The Australian DJs are known for their effortless transitions and knack for fusing electro, progressive and house genres. Their hit “Hello” reached double platinum status and featured hip-hop artists Lil Wayne and Christina Milian. There’s no cover charge for this event.
• Wolfgang Gartner, May 14
• In addition to the radio, the DJ’s songs have been featured in video games like Stoked and Midnight Club: Los Angeles, as well as on hit TV shows like Teen Wolf, How I Met Your Mother, Arrow and Grey’s Anatomy. He has collaborated with artists of every genre including Omarion, Jim Jones, will.i.am and Deadmau5. Advance ticket prices start at just $15. Week of tickets will be available for $15 and day of tickets will be available for $20.
• Quintino, May 15
• The Dutch DJ gained commercial success with his electro house tunes and catchy remixes. Deemed one of the top DJs by DJ Magazine, Quintino will keep the poolside party rocking when he performs. There’s no cover charge before noon. After 12 p.m., there will be a $10 cover for men. Ladies are free to attend all day.
• Sandro Silva, May 15
• The young Dutchman is recognized for his onstage charisma, boyish charm and innovative sound. He was originally mentored by Dutch DJ Laidback Luke and has gone on to create a name for himself as a leading force in the EDM music scene. His mixes have received praise from EDM legends like Tiësto, David Guetta and Sebastian Ingrosso just to name a few. There’s no cover charge before noon. After 12 p.m., there will be a $10 cover for men. Ladies are free to attend all day.
• Tigerlily, May 21
• The Australian beauty has received tremendous praise for her vocal progressive tracks. She has solidified herself as a female force in a male-dominated industry and continues to break barriers with her EDM hit singles. There’s no cover charge before noon. After 12 p.m., there will be a $10 cover for men. Ladies are free to attend all day.
• Bingo Players, May 22
• Born Maarten Hoogstraten, the Dutch dance and electro house DJ will have the Sunday pool party in full swing! He started his career with the late DJ Paul Bäumer but decided to continue as a solo artist after his collaborator’s passing. Today, he continues to perform EDM power anthems like “Cry (Just A Little)” and “Rattle.” Advance ticket prices start at just $15. Week of tickets will be available for $20 and day of tickets will be available for $25.
• Robin Schulz, May 29
• Hailing from Germany, the deep house and tropical house DJ is known for incorporating guitar riffs into his songs. He reached commercial success in 2014 with his remix of “Waves,” an original song by Dutch hip-hop artist Mr. Probz, and went on to release the hit song “Sugar.” Advance ticket prices start at just $15. Week of tickets will be available for $20 and day of tickets will be available for $25.
RELEASE pool parties last all summer long, every Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Pricing varies per event. To learn more information about the pool party series, upcoming DJ lineup, VIP cabana rentals or daybed reservations call 1 (866) 877-9897 or visit http://www.releasevip.com/. Must be 21 or older to attend.
Talking Stick Resort’s RELEASE
RELEASE is Arizona’s top pool party series. The venue has a capacity of 4,500+ and features events with major global artists throughout the year. Talking Stick Resort (TSR) is a Four Diamond Rated Resort and a central landmark within the emerging Talking Stick Cultural and Entertainment Destination (TSCED).