- This event has passed.
Tohono Chul’s Twinkle Light Tradition
December 1, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - December 16, 2017 @ 8:00 pm MST
Make the Most of the Holiday Season at Tohono Chul’s Twinkle Light Tradition Starting This Weekend! Three weekends of Holiday Nights are full of fun for everyone! Stroll along paths sparkling from over a million twinkling lights, enjoy musicians and entertainers performing throughout the gardens, not to mention free hot chocolate and cookies are included in the ticket price! Holiday Nights takes place from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. December 1 – 2, December 8 – 9, and December 15 – 16. Tickets are $12 for members, $16 for the general public, and $3 for children ages 12 and under, and available online or at the door. Be sure to download Tohono Chul’s free iPhone or Android app to navigate the gardens, locate the performers and vendors, as well as receive notifications when a performance starts!
December 8 & 9 Performances:
· Grupo Riken (Fri.), Rene Taylor (Sat.)
· County Line (Fri.), Jovert Steel Drums (Sat.)
· Cirque Roots Fire Show (Fri. & Sat.)
· Magic Mr. B (Fri.), Mr. Nature’s Music (Sat.)
· Santa (Fri. & Sat.)
Exhibit House Patio
Performance Start Time:
5:25, 6:25, 7:25 & 8:05 p.m.
5:30, 6:35, 7:35 p.m.
6:15, 7:15, & 8:10 p.m.
5:35, 6:35, 7:35, & 8:10 p.m.
6 – 8 p.m.
The Garden Bistro continues its annual holiday buffet tradition during Holiday Nights with special menus featured weekly. Reservations are required as seating is limited and interested parties can call 520-742-6455 x 501 to secure their seats. Enjoy fantastic food with friends and family for $36.95 per person, $17.50 for children ages 8-12, and children ages 7 and under eat free. Prices do not include tax or gratuity. See the tantalizing buffet menu planned for December 1 & 2:
· Slow Roasted Blood Orange Salmon & Mint Gastrique
· Chicken Breast & Star Anise-Cranberry Chutney
· Chile Rubbed New York Strip with a Demi Glace
· Chilled Elote Stuffed Portobello Mushroom
· Chef-tossed salad bar
· Fruit & cheese crudité platter
· Rosemary Roasted Baby Potatoes
· Sweet Potato Casserole & Marshmallows
· Chopped Brussels with Candied Pecans
· Warm Bread Pudding
· Assorted Pies, Custards and Tartlets
Tohono Chul is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to enrich people’s lives by connecting them with the wonders of nature, art, and culture in the Sonoran Desert region and inspiring wise stewardship of the natural world. For more information about the event, entertainment schedules, and full Garden Bistro buffet menus please visit http://tohonochulpark.org/holiday-nights or call 520-742-6455.