2800 N. Park Avenue
There are a few buildings near the University of Arizona area that are suitable for a Tucson home office. One available building is on Park Avenue at Glenn Street.
It is also suitable as rental property with its close proximity to the University of Arizona campus. A new Walmart Marketplace is being built less than a 1/2 mile away!
The University of Arizona (UA) campus is just 1-1/2 miles north from this large 1, 475 square foot central Tucson home. It is located on the northeast corner of an intersection that provides ample parking spaces.
The front half of the house has a lobby area and large room. There are two side rooms and a larger room for main office.
The back part of the home is separated for additional living space with a large living room, two bedrooms and a recently remodeled kitchen and bathroom. Laundry hookup is inside.
The building is not zoned for commercial business, but can be used for a home-office, such as an accountant, bookeeper, web designer, or other personal business. The property is R2 zoned in Pima County.
Back of the home with covered carport
The large, multi-use building has been repainted outside front and back with many new updates. It is conveniently located near the UA, schools and shopping. A home business that needs office space can easily accomodate the home-office situation.
The back patio is a covered porch that can accomodate two cars. On the other side of the fence is a large empty lot, part of the home for sale, that can easily park a half dozen or more cars. The Sun Tran bus stop is to the right (not pictured).
Living area with laundry
This 1,479 square foot remodeled building in Tucson, Arizona sits on a corner lot near the University of Arizona main campus.
The property is ideal for a home-office, rental, student housing or family. Close to schools, shopping and the UA.
- North of the University of Arizona (U of A) 1-/2 miles
- 3 bedrooms and 1 bath
- 1,479 square feet building
- 8,230 square foot lot size, corner lot
- Ample parking in front and back
- RV parking with sewer and
- Large outdoor shed
- Newly remodeled and tiled kitchen, bathroom.
- Newly installed water heater.
- Newer stainless steel 18 cubic refrigerator
- Washer, dryer included
- AC central heating installed
Appliances: Dishwasher; newer Washer and Dryer; Oven/Stove; new Refrigerator; Disposal. Cox cable connections, telephone, satellite dish.
SqFt +/- / Source 1,479 / Assessor
Year Built: 1949
Municipality/Zoning: Tucson - R2
Year/Taxes: 2009 / 1,415
HOA Fee Amt P/Month: 0
Lot Acres: 0.19
Lot Dimensions: 64x127
Lot Sqft: 8,230
Plenty of parking space
There is plenty of parking (over 10 vehicles) in the front and the back with gravel parking in the front and back of the house. The back yard is spacious with a place for an RV (sewer hookup outside with access to electric outlets).
The corner lot has a desert landscape front yard with saguaro cactus and other native plants.
The building was originally constructed in 1948 with solid brick with 6" thick walls (acoustically reduces outside noise). Black wrought iron bars protect all windows and doors with alarm security.
Large Lot: This Tucson house for sale lot size is 8230 sq. ft. R-2 zoning (extra land to add a rental unit, make unit into a duplex or add on for a tri-plex or larger home).
Wireless and Wired Home Security: Windows and doors in house are also protected with a wired and wireless security system with motion sensors alarms. Service is provided from Security Services.
Versatile Floor Plan Use
This building that is for sale has served many uses of the decades and has been designed for multiple uses. Here are some suggestions:
- Front area home/offices (4 rooms) including one large L-shaped room and conference room.
- Residence in back (3 rooms, kitchen and bathroom). Kitchen has dishwasher, electric oven and disposal. Pantry.
- Family home with master bedroom, two rooms, with two smaller side rooms, a living room, large entertainment/den room. Laundry closet.
- Divide into two rental units or add on for a third unit. Add a bath and kitchen for a second unit. Only 2 miles from the UA Main Gate and next door to the bus stop.
- Build a second home in the lot next to the building or remodel as a tri-plex.
- The back yard is a large empty lot that can be used for pool, a second building or additional parking.
- Part of the yard is fenced and gated. The fenced side area is available for a garden or additional backyard.
- The rear carport can park two cars and has a partial overhang. Retaining walls surround the cement carport.
- The attic has a multitude of electrical outlets. A new AC/heating unit was installed in 2000. All electric utilities. Gas outlets, but not used. Two ceiling fans in the main rooms
Front area ideal for lobby, main and side office
Inside the main front room, is a large area that can be used as a lobby or for an office. In this picture, behind the terra cota colored wall is a smaller office space with a small window to watch into the main area. As a home, this is a living room space with a smaller office or library space.
Location close to schools and shopping
This home is conveniently located to shopping with two major supermarkets, several shopping strips and dozens of restaurants nearby.
The house is within biking and walking distance to Amphitheater district schools and the University of Arizona campus. It is only a five minute drive to the UA campus University Street entrance. The Park Avenue campus entrance is 1 1/2 miles directly south. The Tucson Sun Tran bus line stops at the corner and goes straight to the University of Arizona campus and downtown or east.
Several shopping centers are within a half mile. Area shopping includes a Fry's Supermarket and Albertson's within a mile. A newly built Ross, Five Guys Hamburger, and Staples opened nearby. Close to Campbell Avenue resturant row with dozens of dining choices from fast food to Chinese, Japanes, Mexican, Italian restaurants and more. For more information email [email protected] or call 520-623-3733.
© 2016 EMOL.org Entertainment Magazine. All rights reserved.