Steps to submit articles:
1. Email [email protected] with story idea. Include: brief description of story, number of words and photos, submission date.
2. When ready to submit your story:
Email [email protected]
- paste content inside your email message box (make sure there are no typos, irregular characters). Suggest a title/headline. Include your byline (By your name) and your email address before the start of your story.
- You can include basic html to separate paragraphs, bold, italics, or insert images <img src="photo.jpg align="left" hspace="5" vspace="5">
- attach photos (100kb maximum, 3x5, 72dpi, jpg).
- biography of yourself added at the bottom, can include your email address and URL.
- If you have your photo in your reporter's file, include the code at the beginning of your bio and substitute the italics with your last name and photo name: <a href="http://emol.org/reporters/yourlastname/photo.jpg" align="left" hspace="5" vspace="5">
- EDITOR: at the top - above the title - make any special notes for the editor to be aware. Start with the words EDITOR:
Maintaining Your Web Section