Entertainment Magazine: Tucson: Real Estate: UA Home for Sale
Tucson home for sale near the University of AZ
This available Tucson home for sale north of the University of Arizona (U of A) campus can be used as a family home, a student home, an income rental property or a SOHO home-office.
FOR SALE BY OWNER (FSBO)
[email protected] or call 520-623-3733
Plenty of parking space, room to build
There is plenty of parking (over 10 vehicles) in the front and the back with gravel parking in the front and back of the house. The back yard is spacious with a place for an RV (sewer hookup outside with access to electric outlets). The lot can also be used for an additional rental unit, pool or large back yard.
Large Lot: This Tucson house for sale lot size is 8230 sq. ft. R2 zoning (extra land to add a rental unit, make unit into a duplex or add on for a tri-plex or larger home). There is no HOA or fees.
Wireless and Wired Home Security: Windows and doors in house are also protected with a wired and wireless security system with motion sensors. Service is provided from Security Services.
This home is also close to shopping– including a newly built Walmart Marketplace within walking sdistance– schools and within biking and walking distance to Amphitheater district schools and the University of Arizona campus. It is only a five minute drive to the UA campus University Street entrance. The Park Avenue campus entrance is 1 1/2 miles directly south. The Tucson Sun Tran bus line stops at the corner and goes straight to the University of Arizona campus and downtown or east.
For more information email Bob at [email protected] or call 520-623-3733.
Versatile Floor Plan Use
This building that is for sale has served many uses of the decades and has been designed for multiple uses. Here are some suggestions:
- Front area home/offices (4 rooms) including one large L-shaped room and conference room.
- Residence in back (3 rooms, kitchen and bathroom). Kitchen has dishwasher, electric oven and disposal. Pantry.
- Family home with master bedroom, two rooms, with two smaller side rooms, a living room, large entertainment/den room. Laundry closet.
- Divide into two rental units or add on for a third unit. Add a bath and kitchen for a second unit. Only 2 miles from the UA Main Gate and next door to the bus stop.
- Build a second home in the lot next to the building or remodel as a tri-plex.
- The back yard is a large empty lot that can be used for pool, a second building or additional parking.
- Part of the yard is fenced and gated. The fenced side area is available for a garden or additional backyard.
- The rear carport can park two cars and has a partial overhang. Retaining walls surround the cement carport.
- The attic has a multitude of electrical outlets. A new AC/heating unit was installed in 2000. All electric utilities. Gas outlets, but not used. Two ceiling fans in the main rooms.
This 1,479 square foot remodeled building in Tucson, Arizona sits on a corner lot near the University of Arizona main campus.
The property is ideal for a home-office, rental, student housing or family. Close to schools, shopping and north of the University of Arizona (U of A) 1-/2 miles
- Year Built: 1949
- Area: Tucson Central, Pima County, Arizona
- Municipality: Tucson residential zoning R2
- HOA Fee Amt P/Month: $0
The bathrom was remodeled in 2008 with a new shower, tile on floor, hand made titled countertop, motion sensor light, new toilet and water heater installed at the end of 2008.
The kitchen remodeled with new cabinets, new countertops, sensor lights. New ceramic tile in the kitchen and bath. Repainted throughout the house.
In 2016, the new wood laminate flooring and new carpet was added throughout the house.
Property and building size:
- Lot: 8,2303 square feet
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Lot Dimensions: 64x127
- Construction: brick, Ranch style
- Patio covered
- Ample parking in front and back
- RV parking with sewer connection
- Large outdoor shed
- Newly remodeled and tiled kitchen, bathroom.
- Newly installed water heater.
- Newer stainless steel 18 cubic refrigerator
- Washer, dryer included
- AC central heating installed, Gas available
Appliances: Dishwasher; Oven/Stove; Disposal. Cox cable connections, telephone lines, satellite dish.
Several shopping centers are within a half mile. Area shopping includes a Fry's Supermarket and Albertson's within a mile. A newly built Ross, Five Guys Hamburger, and Staples opened nearby. Close to Campbell Avenue restaurant row with dozens of dining choices from fast food to Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, Italian restaurants and more.
For more information
email [email protected] or call Bob 520-623-3733.
© 2017 EMOL.org Entertainment Magazine. All rights reserved