RealNetworks - Music, News - Sports, Media Players
RealNetworks, Inc. delivers digital entertainment services to consumers through PCs, portable music players, home entertainment system and mobile phones. Real created the streaming media category in 1995 and has continued to lead the market with pioneering products and services
RealPlayer Now Available for Intel(R) Atom(TM) Processor-Based Netbooks and Nettops
From the Intel Developer Forum (IDF), digital entertainment services company RealNetworks(R), Inc. is announcing the availability of its popular RealPlayer(R) on Intel(R) Atom(TM) Processor-based netbooks and nettops. By working with RealNetworks, the netbook and nettop OEMs can bundle a Moblin-optimized media player that includes the most sought-after media format support, decreasing their development, legal and administrative costs and reducing time-to-market. Continue reading...
RealNetworks Continues Leadership in Casual Games With New Partners, New Content and Innovation
From Casual Connect Seattle, digital entertainment services company RealNetworks(R), Inc. is showcasing the recent activities and successes of its Games Division, including announcements that extend customer reach; provide new content on the PC and across console, handheld and mobile platforms; and make public a key milestone for its in-game advertising business. Continue reading...
The Paley Center for Media Announces Content Partnership with RealNetworks
Video Footage from Exclusive Paley Center Events
Now Available Online at Film.com®, in the RealGuide, and SuperPass
The Paley Center for Media (formerly The Museum of Television & Radio) announced today that video footage from its unique live events will be available online on three popular RealNetworks properties: Film.com, the RealGuide and the subscription service, SuperPass. New video footage from Paley Center events will be added to these sites throughout the fall, beginning with cast interviews from Emmy winning shows like 30 Rock, House, Grey’s Anatomy, and Desperate Housewives. Continue reading...
RealNetworks, Inc. delivers digital entertainment services to consumers via PC, portable music player, home entertainment system or mobile phone.
Real created the streaming media category in 1995 and has continued to lead the market with pioneering products and services, including: RealPlayer(R), the first mainstream media player to enable one-click downloading and recording of Internet video; the award-winning Rhapsody(R) digital music service, which delivers more than 1 billion songs per year; RealArcade(R), one of the largest casual games destinations on the Web; and a variety of mobile entertainment services, such as ringback tones, offered to consumers through leading wireless carriers around the world. RealNetworks' corporate information is located at http://www.realnetworks.com/company.
RealNetworks, GameHouse, RealArcade, Rhapsody and RealPlayer are registered trademarks of RealNetworks, Inc. or its wholly owned subsidiary. Nintendo, Nintendo DS and Wii are trademarks of Nintendo. All other trademarks and names of products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Try RealArcade from RealNetworks
2007-2008 EMOL.org Entertainment Magazine.. All rights reserved.
RealNetworks products include:
14-day Free Trial!
Watch/listen to news, sports, film, TV and entertainment content using RealPlayer Plus. SuperPass also offers 3,200 radio stations and 10 free song downloads / month. SuperPass News and 10 Free Songs Each Month
You can now watch full-length TV Shows online with SuperPass. Some of the features include:
• Commercial free, unedited, full length TV shows
• Choose from Reality to Classic TV
• Upcoming shows from the BBC
SuperPass is a tremendous value and we want to explain exactly what you will get when you subscribe to the SuperPass service.
- MUSIC: $10 in MP3s/Song Downloads to transfer to your iPod or any other device.
- RADIO: Thousands of Ad-Free Radio Stations
- GAMES: One Free Downloadable Game Each Month
- MOVIES: Full-length online movies (independent, documentary, international)
- VIDEOS: Premium Video Programs (News, Comedy, Reality TV)
- PHOTO/VIDEO: 1 GB Online Storage and Photo/Video Sharing
- MAGAZINES: One Year Subscription to Print Magazine of Choice
- SAFETY: Software to Stay Safe Online (Virus Protection, Firewall, PC Tune-Up/Repair, Parental Controls, Home Networking) from McAfee, Network Magic, and More
- REALPLAYER PLUS: Best Media Player with CD Burning and Advanced Video/Audio Controls
The above features priced out individually would cost approximately $89 per month and RealNetworks offers all of the above with SuperPass for a mere $14.99 per month!!
RealPlayer Plus: 14 Day SuperPass
It's everything people want in a media player including; pristine audio/ video playback, built-in music store, access to worldwide radio. Receive RealPlayer Plus free with your free 14 day SuperPass trial
Real Broadband Essentials:
14-day Free Trial!
Real Broadband Essentials is a complete security package that includes McAfee VirusScan, secure home networking configuration, pop-up blocker, online photo and video storage and RealPlayerPlus. Broadband Essentials from RealNetworks: Protect Your PC & Maximize Your Broadband Connection.
Real Broadband Essentials is the ultimate computer security suite of tools to keep you safe online. Features include:
- Virus and Spyware Protection: Protect your financial information with McAfee VirusScan
- Firewall: McAfee Personal Firewall keeps intruders away
- Identity Theft and Computer Insurance: $1,000 of coverage from AIG. Includes recovery from identity theft, physical damage and virus damage. **NOT AVAILABLE IN NEW YORK
- Parental Controls: Block pornography and protect your family with Net Nanny
- Tune Up and Repair: Keeps your PC fast with iolo System Mechanic
- RealPlayer Plus: Easy to record video off the Web and burn DVDs with the newest RealPlayer
If you were to purchase each of the above products separately it would cost you $209.87. By subscribing to Real Broadband Essentials you only spend $12.99 per month which is an annual cost of $156. This includes automatic updates of these products as well so you save even more.