- This event has passed.
Saturday, July 27, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm MST
2019 HarvestFest is held on July 27th, 2019, 10am-4pm.
$25 General Admission includes:
• 6 wine tastings
• Souvenir giveaway to the first 100 people
• 4 food and wine pairings
• Winery tours with the winemaker at 11am & 3pm
• Vineyard tours by wagon throughout the day
• Grape stomping, starting at 1:00pm (must sign up when you arrive)
• Pre-purchases limited to 500 tickets online
$30 General Admission at the door: Unlimited
$85 VIP package (limited to 60 tickets) includes:
• Everything General Admission gets, plus:
• Private, climate-controlled room and balcony
• VIP restroom
• Private bar
• Special VIP gift
• After hours party from 4-6pm
• After hours winery and vineyard tour
• VIP parking
• Lunch voucher (Lunch may be purchased on-site from two local restaurants, The Steak Out and Las Vigas, as well as wine-by-the-glass).
Lunch may be purchased on site from The Steak Out and Las Vigas.
Live Music ALL DAY provided by Neamen Lyles, Corey Spector and the Grasslands Band.
CINCO DE MAYO LUNCHEON
May 4th, 2019
Join us for a two-hour, 6-course Cinco de Mayo feast! Chef Aaron Stephens has created an incredible menu. There will be two tickets available, one for 11am to 1pm, and the other from 2pm to 4pm. Each meal is limited to 30 people!
Check out the amazing menu below:
• Chili marinated chicken breast salad, paired with Arizona Sunset wine
Cucumbers, grape tomatoes, red onions, yellow bell peppers, poppy seed dressing
• Albondigas (Mexican Meatball Soup), paired with 2016 Estate Mission wine
Beef meatballs, bell peppers, onions, green chilies, roasted red peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, and a tomato-based broth.
• Mini Carnita Soft Taco, paired with Baja Boo’z
Marinated shredded pork, cheese, shredded cabbage, chipotle salsa
• Spanish chili-rubbed lamb chop, paired with 2014 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
Spicy honey glaze, sliced almond garnish
5th Course (Main Course)
• Tender flank steak fajitas, paired with 2013 Arizona Merlot
Red, yellow, and green bell peppers, onions, cheese, fresh salsa cilantro ranch sauce, black bean corn medley
6th Course (Dessert)
• Cinnamon churro a la mode, paired with Sonora Blanca
Cinnamon churro, vanilla bean ice cream, hot cinnamon sugar apples
Don’t Miss out on Arizona Rose Day 2019, May 25th,
All the Sonoita Area wineries will be doing something special in each of their respective tasting rooms 🙂 Here at Sonoita Vineyards we will be offering a flight of our Rose wines for $10 which includes the glass. Happy Cookers Catering will be on site selling lunches from 12-3pm. Don’t miss out on Split Decision playing from 11-3pm!!!
Post Free Events: Include your event description, location, dates and times and contact information. Email to [email protected].
Arizona | California | Nevada | New Mexico | New York | Phoenix | Tombstone | Tucson | Tucson Gem Shows | Mt. Lemmon/Summerhaven