- This event has passed.
Denver Gem and Mineral Show
Friday, September 9, 2016 @ 8:00 am - Sunday, September 11, 2016 @ 5:00 pm UTC-7
At The Denver Gem and Mineral Show Norcross-Madagascar and Madagascar Minerals® would like to extend our 17th annual opportunity to invite you to 2 exciting show locations this coming week in Denver.
• Jewelry Ammonites – AAA (1-3 cm) 100 pair $1.95/pair, 500 pair $1.85/pair, 1000 pair $1.64/pair,10,000 pair* $1.24/pair (*60 days delivery required)
• Jewelry Ammonites – AAA (3-5 cm) 100 pair $2.44/pair, 500 pair $2.31/pair, 1000 pair $2.05/pair, 10,000 pair* $1.58/pair (*60 days delivery required) – *** limited stock almost sold-out
• Jewelry Ammonites – AA (1-3 cm) 500 pair $1.47/pair, 1000 pair $1.23/pair , 10,000 pair* $0.80/pair (*60 days delivery required) further discounts apply for larger purchases!
• Fire Ammonites AAA- Polished/Uncut – 30 lb sealed cases $40/lb, 3 cases $35/lb
• Fire Ammonites AA- Polished/Uncut – as low as $25/lb (regular grade) while supplies last!
• Amber – Copal Polished with Insects Extra- 250g bags ($0.46/g), >1kg ($0.37/g) – NEW material full of bugs!
• Amber – Copal Polished with Insects AAA- 250g bags ($0.30/g), >1kg ($0.22/g) – NEW material full of bugs!
SPHERES (hand-polished pieces)
• Quartz Crystal Spheres (40-60mm) – Grade A $38/lb by the 40 lb case, 2 cases 17.00/lb, 10 cases $16/lb – Clean ! —NMG quarry
• Carnelian Spheres (40-60mm) – $17/lb by the 40 lb case, 2 cases $16/ lb, 5 cases $15/ lb – ****UPDATE ALMOST SOLD OUT – Jan 19/14
• Septarian Spheres -$8/lb by the 30 lb case, 3 cases $7/lb, 5 cases $6.50/lb, 10 cases $5.50/lb
FREEFORMS & BOULDERS
• Desert Jasper Boulders (0.5-1kg/pc) pick $17/lb, 5lb at $12.4/lb (approx. 2pcs), 10lb at $11.18/lb (approx. 4pcs), 20lb at $9.96/lb (approx 8pcs), 40lb at $9.43/lb (approx 16pcs) and 80lb at $8.73/lb (approx. 32pcs)
• Labradorite Freeforms pick (approx. 06lb/pc) $18/lb, 5lb at $13/lb (approx. 8pcs), 10lb at $11.61/lb (approx. 16pcs), 20lb at $10.34/lb (approx. 33pcs), 40lb at $9.80/lb (approx. 66pcs) and 80lb at $9.07/lb (approx. 133pcs)
• Petrified Wood Book-ends AAA (<3kg/pair size) case (5-7 pairs) $53.43/pair, 3 cases $42.90/pair, 10 cases $34.13/pair, 20 cases $32.30/pair , 40 cases $25.84/pair !! ---NMG quarry
• Petrified Wood Book-ends AAA (3-5kg/pair size) (5 pairs per case), 1 case $55.55/pair, 10 cases $43.40/pair ! ---NMG quarry
• Petrified Wood Book-ends AA (<3kg/pair size) case (5-7 pairs) $38.53/pair, 3 cases $34.32/pair, 10 cases $30.10/pair, 20 cases $27.30/pair , 40 cases $25.84/pair !! ---NMG quarry
• Petrified Wood Book-ends AA (3-5kg/pair size) (5 pairs per case), 1 case $48.88/pair, 10 cases $38.19/pair ! ---NMG quarry
• Labradorite Book-ends (1-3kg/pair size) case (7 pairs) $33/pair, 3 cases $30/pair, 10 cases $29/pair ---NMG quarry
• Labradorite Book-ends (3-5kg/pair size) case (5 pairs) $43/pair, 3 cases $40/pair, 10 cases $36/pair ---NMG quarry
• Rose Quartz Book-ends - as low as $22/pair---NMG quarry
• Petrified Wood Branches OS (med) - $7/lb by the 40 lb case, 2 cases $6.50/lb, 5 cases $6/lb, 10 cases $5.50/lb, 20 cases $5.00/lb ---NMG quarry
PLAQUES & POF
• Orbicular Jasper (Sea Jasper) Plaques >500g/pc (stand-up pieces) – $11/lb by the 40 lb case, 2 cases $10/lb, 5 cases $9/lb —NMG quarry
• #1 HIGH FLASH Labradorite Plaques (stand-up pieces 500-1000g/pc) -$14/lb by the 30 lb case, 3 cases $12/lb, 10 cases $9.00/lb ! —NMG quarry
• Labradorite POF (Polished One Face) (palm-sized pieces 70-100g/pc) – -$13.00/lb by the 30 lb case, 3 cases $12/lb, 10 cases $10/lb ! —NMG quarry
• Labradorite Candle Holders $15/pc by the 30 lb case (+/- 10pc/case) —NMG quarry
• Rose Quartz Candle Holders $12/pc by the 30 lb case (+/- 10pc/case) —NMG quarry
We will beat any qualified price for wholesale purchases of rough. Material comes straight from a NMG owned deposit!
• Gem Decor Rough (individual stones) – 5 bags (55lb case) $18 per bag, 10 bags $16, 40 bags $15, 100 bags $13/bag
• Agate Rough – from our mines!
• Apatite – Neon Blue Rough – from our mines!
• Amazonite Rough – from our mines!
• Amethyst Rough – form our mines!
• Blue Quartz rough – from our mines!
• Blue Calcite rough – from our mines!
• Carnelian rough – from our mines!
• Chestnut Jasper Rough – from our mines!
• Chrysocolla rough -from our mines!
• Crocodile Jasper rough – from our mines!
• Desert Jasper rough – from our mines!
• Girasol Opal Rough – from our mines!
• Hematoid -Red- Included Quartz (Fire Quartz) rough – from our mines!
• Hematoid -Yellow- Included Quartz (Fire Quartz) rough – from our mines!
• Indigo Gabbro rough – from our mines!
• Labradorite Rough – AAA – from our mines!
• Labradorite Rough -AA – from our mines!
• Labradorite – Spectrolite facet material – from our mines!
• Orange Calcite rough
• Opal Polychrome Rough – from our mines!
• Rose Quartz Rough Red AAA – from our mines!
• Rose Quartz Rough Red AA – from our mines!
• Rose Quartz Rough Semi-Gem facet material – from our mines!
• Quartz Crystal Rough – clean – from our mines!
• Quartz Crystal Rough Blocks – from our mines!
• Sea Jasper (Orbicular Jasper) Rough – from our mines!
• Zebradorite Rough – from our mines!
• White Calcite rough – from our mines!
• Zebradorite Rough – from our mines!
***We try to maintain 50 tons of rough on-hand in Tucson, while keeping a minimum of 20-100 tons on-hand of each stone at our factory in Madagascar ready-to-ship anytime.
NORCROSS LAND DEVELOPMENT PLAN
Large available land in Antananarivo doesn’t exist. 15 years ago, when looking for land to develop the future factory of Norcross for the next 50 years, Robert Grant discovered this large parcel and applied for it as a development project. The land was a mountain, …
LABRADORITE PEACOCK BLUE QUARRY
Norcross, and its partner Sun Minerals is scheduled to begin new production starting Sept 2016 with their joint venture.
The Norcross camp is currently housing 16 workers, a water tower, with a well, and grows most of its food through crops or livestock.
NORCROSS BOKONAKE SCHOOL #2
Norcross completed construction on their 2nd Bokonake School, which is located within the local region of their labradorite quarry.
This new school is much larger than the first school Norcross built in the area in 2004 (rebuilt in 2008 after a hurricane destroyed it).
TUMBLING FACTORY UPDATE
The tumbling factory is completing its 2nd season. Production is at full capacity and all stones are continually being stocked. Norcross is in the process of adding more machines arriving by the end of the year. This Denver show, Norcross will introduce a new tumbled stone product – Ruby Tourmaline – to its offerings.
LABRADORITE GRANITE SLABS
Norcross has marked 20 large blocks to be shipped to China for processing, and plans to enter the granite slab business this fall.
NEW LABRADORITE QUARRY
Norcross has planned to open a new labradorite quarry within their labradorite claim this year, including a white (bianca) labradorite quarry.
The new area is actually the primary deposit which is expected to be 4 separate quarries once developed.
More than 30 varieties of gemstones and fossils
Agate – Amazonite – Amethyst – Ammonites – Apatite – Calcite (Optical, Blue, Orange) – Carnelian – Celestites
Chestnut Jasper – Chrysocolla – Copal – Corundum – Crocodile Jasper – Desert Jasper – Fire Quartz – Fluorite – Girasol Hematite – Indigo Gabbro – Labradorite – Petrified Wood – Quartz Crystal – Rhodonite – Rose Quartz
Sea Jasper (Orbicular Jasper) – Septarian – Sunset Jasper – Zebradorite
Whatever you need, rough or polished…
Rough Material – Container Quantities – Custom Orders – Wholesale Only – Mineral Specimens – Show Pieces
Carvings – Fossils – Spheres – Crystals – Plaques – Massage Tools – Sculptures – Hand-Polished Gallets – Hearts
Cabochons – Gemstone Boulders – Gem Surfaces® Table Tops, Tiles, Slabs, Sinks,
Countertops (Custom Cut-to-fit) – Gem Decor® – Gem Gardens®
Post Free Events: Include your event description, location, dates and times and contact information. Email to [email protected].
Arizona | California | Nevada | New Mexico | New York | Phoenix | Tombstone | Tucson | Tucson Gem Shows | Mt. Lemmon/Summerhaven