This fall, celebrate Oktoberfest with the Bouncing Czechs, algongside the 60+ member Tucson Concert Band, toe-tapping folk performances and soul music
The Town of Oro Valley and the Southern Arizona Arts and Cultural Alliance have partnered to bring live music to residents for over 20 years. These projects support local musicians with the opportunity to perform monthly throughout the community of Oro Valley in a diverse mix of music and musicians. Each series supports a range of music genres, from country to rock and jazz to classical. Music in Oro Valley truly has something for every taste of music.
All concerts are free to attend – bring your chairs or blankets to enjoy the music and support your community.
As an organization, SAACA remains committed to the primary mission of creating and preserving opportunities for artists to showcase, perform, exhibit, and sell their work.
ORO VALLEY CONCERT SERIES
Second Thursdays September – April
6 pm – 7:30 pm
Oro Valley Marketplace
12155 N Oracle Rd, Oro Valley, AZ 85737
(in front of Century Theaters)
• October 13 – Bouncing Czechs (Oktoberfest)
• November 10 – George Howard Band (Soul)
• December 8 – Wholly Cats Swing Club (Holiday Swing)
• January 12 – OnesAll (Funk / Rock)
• February 9 – Sophia Rankin & The Sound (Rock / Pop)
• March 9 – Mr. Boogie Woogie (Classic R&B)
• April 13 – Rafael Moreno Trio (Latin)
• May 11 – Heather Hardy Band (Blues)
Learn More https://www.saaca.org/ovconcertseries.html
ORO VALLEY RIVERFRONT PARK
CLASSICAL CONCERT SERIES
Select Sundays in October, November, February, and March
4 pm – 5:30 pm
551 W. Lambert Ln.
Oro Valley, AZ 85737
• October 23 – Tucson Concert Band
• November 20 –Tucson Repertory Orchestra Chamber Music
• February 19 – Tucson Desert Harmony Chorus
• March 12 – Southern Arizona Symphony Orchestra
Learn More https://www.saaca.org/riverfrontparkconcerts.html
Presented with support from Lisa Bayless Realty.
STEAM PUMP RANCH
Steam Pump Ranch
10901 N Oracle Road, Oro Valley, AZ 85737
· November 12 – Equipata
(Old Country, Folk and Western Folk, Cowboy, Southwestern Americana)
· December 10 –Liz and Pete (Post-Modern American West)
· January 14 – Febbo and Fuentes (Southwest Americana)
· February 11 – Bob Bovee (Blues and Folk)
· March 11, 9:00 am – Tucson Fiddle Contest
Learn More: https://www.saaca.org/steampump.html
About the Southern Arizona Arts & Cultural Alliance
The Southern Arizona Arts & Cultural Alliance (SAACA) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the creation, preservation and advancement of the Arts. SAACA strengthens the bonds between people, place and purpose through collaborative, arts-driven experiences. SAACA (formerly the Greater Oro Valley Arts Council) was created to develop cultivated programming that spotlights local creatives and celebrates unique culture, while providing direct opportunities for artists to make and sell their work. To date, SAACA has created over 200,000 arts-driven experiences, from innovative community festivals and cultural celebrations to creative sector development, and accessible arts enrichment programs. SAACA continues to grow in footprint and in impact while working to pursue the mission of strengthening the bonds between people, place and purpose.