- This event has passed.
Maynards Kitchen New Year’s Eve!
Thursday, December 31, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - Friday, January 1, 2016 @ 1:00 am UTC+0
This year Maynards Kitchen is popping corks twice with an East Coast Champagne toast at 10 p.m., for those who want to be home by midnight, and a midnight toast for Tucsonans out to revel the night. Chef Michael Byrer has prepared three exquisite features and delightful desserts in addition to their already fantastic full menu. A perk to dining at Maynards Kitchen this NYE is guests can also enjoy discounted general admission tickets to the New Year’s Eve celebration at Hotel Congress, but need to hurry as those quantities are limited. Reservations can be made by visiting their website at maynardstucson.com or by calling 520-545-0577. Don’t forget they are also open for a New Year’s Day brunch and open for New Year’s Day dinner.
Delicious NYE Features:
· Steak Delmonico – Bacon wrapped 16oz. steak, port salute gratin, braised leeks, tarragon and lemon baby carrots, with bordelaise
· Baked Seafood Stew – Lobster, halibut, prawns, scallops, vermouth and seafood sauce, rosemary pastry shell, carrot and parsnip puree
· Cassolette – Cast iron baked house-made boudin sausage, duck confit and braised pork shank, with cranberry bean ragout
· Chef’s Assortment of handmade chocolates, candies, and accompaniments
In addition to hosting a fabulous New Year’s Eve Dinner, Maynards Kitchen is hosting a New Year’s Day Brunch fit for those looking to start the weekend off right. Brunch is available from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., which also is the perfect time to sip on a expertly-crafted Bloody Mary, mimosa, or Bellini while taking in the picturesque plaza with friends and family.
They are serving their regular menu in addition to:
· Chef’s Breakfast – 7 oz. New York strip with 1 oz. pan-roasted organic foie gras, smoked maple syrup, two poached eggs, potato and duck confit hash
· Baked Eggs – Two eggs broiled in cast iron with fresh cream, mushrooms, melted leeks, baby kale, Madeira wine, Gruyere cheese with an English muffin, breakfast potatoes, fresh fruit
· Red Velvet Pancakes – Nutella whipped cream cheese, smoked maple syrup, berry jam, applewood bacon, house-made sausage
The classiest celebration in town starts at 5 p.m. on New Year’s Eve, so you know where to be before the clock strikes midnight, or 10 p.m. for their East Coast Champagne Toast. For more information or reservations visit maynardstucson.com or call 520-545-0577.
Arizona | California | Nevada | New Mexico | New York | Phoenix | Tombstone | Tucson | Tucson Gem Shows | Mt. Lemmon/Summerhaven