- This event has passed.
Oro Valley Spring Festival of the Arts 2020
Sunday, March 29, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm MST
Spring Festival of the Arts, Saturday, March 28th, 2020 10am-5pm & Sunday March 29th, 2020 10am-4pm. Oro Valley Marketplace, 12155 N Oracle Rd, Oro Valley, AZ 85737
The Spring Festival of the Arts has quickly become one the largest regional art events in Southern Arizona. Featuring over 150 artists and exhibitors in all mediums, live strolling performances, food vendors and family arts activities.This two day festival is produced in partnership with the Town of Oro Valley and the Vestar Oro Valley Marketplace.
160 artist booth spaces are available for this festival with an expected attendance of 30,000 people.
• Early Bird Application deadline: February 1st, 2020 *Pricing will raise 10% after this date*
• Final Application deadline: March 1st, 2020 *Applications received after this date may not appear on event marketing materials including the website and printed program. Booth preference requests will not be honored*
Applications will remain online past the final deadline if booth spaces are still available. Applications will become inactive when the show is sold out.
ARTIST SPACE APPLICATION & BOOTH FEES
• Standard 10’ x 10’ single artist booth space $310
• Premium Placement 10’ x 10’ single artist booth space $350
• Standard Double 10’ x 20’ artist booth space $575
• Premium Placement Double 10’x20′ artist booth space $655
**Premium Placement indicates a minimum 2 foot aisle allowing artists to sell out of two sides of their booth. Standard booths should expect to sell only out of the front of their booth space**
All booth space fees will increase 10% after February 1st, 2020 for late registration. All participating artists must have an active Oro Valley Market License to participate in the festival. License is $20 annually, and must be active through March 29, 2020
Arizona | California | Nevada | New Mexico | New York | Phoenix | Tombstone | Tucson | Tucson Gem Shows | Mt. Lemmon/Summerhaven