Entertainment Magaine: Arizona: Flagstaff Entertainment Magazine
Vacation in Flagstaff anytime of the year
Flagstaff, Arizona is home to Northern Arizona University and close to both the Grand Canyon and Petrified Forest. Visit both sections for full color photo tours. Check our links and find Flagstaff, AZ restaurants that offer discount gift certificate coupons.
AZEntertain Flagstaff Links and tourism contact information
- Flagstaff, Arizona (wikipedia.org)
- Current Flagstaff News
- Live Web Cam of Flagstaff: http://www.flagstaffwebcam.com/web_cam.htm
- Arizona Daily Sun newspaper
- City of Flagstaff Home Page
- Flagstaff Symphony Northern Arizona University
- Flagstaff Information Page
- Flagstaff Fire Department
- Flagstaff Convention and Visitor's Bureau, 211 W. Aspen, Flagstaff, Arizona, 86001. Call 520/779-7611, FAX 520/779-7696.
- Flagstaff Visitor's Center, 101 W. Route 66, Flagstaff, Arizona, 86001. Call 1-800-842-7293 or 520/774-9541.
- Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce, www.flagstaffchamber.com. call 928-744-4505.
For additional tourism information and brochures, contact:
The Arizona Office of Tourism
2702 N. Third St., Suite 4015
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
Governor Brewer Reminds Travelers of Passport Requirement
PHOENIX Arizona Governor Jan Brewer reminds all U.S. and Canadian citizens will be required to present a passport or another WHTI compliant document to enter and re-enter the United States by land or sea from Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean and Bermuda.
U.S. citizens returning home from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean or Bermuda, by land or sea, will be required to present one of the following travel documents: A passport issued by the U.S. Government, a passport card (PassCard), a valid trusted traveler program card (FAST, NEXUS, or SENTRI) or a Military ID with official travel orders. U.S. citizen children under the age of 16 will be able to present the original or copy of their birth certificate, or other proof of U.S. citizenship such as a naturalization certificate or citizenship card.
© 1995-2011 EMOL.org Arizona Entertainment Magazine. All rights reserved.