MYSTERIOUS GHOST HUNT at the Mescal Movie Set. Can you handle being locked in a haunted movie set for 2 hours? Test your bravery on a Ghost Hunt in an eerie old western movie set. This is neither a scare attraction nor a tour. It is an interactive paranormal investigation. Tucson Ghost Company will provide equipment (K2, ghost meters, cell sensors, rad detectors, thermostat) at strategic locations so you can try and communicate with spirits known to haunt the set.
The set has been used in over 100 film productions, including many of your favorite classic westerns. Guests participating in the Ghost Hunt will hunt buildings and street locations where memorable scenes from Tombstone, Outlaw Josey Wales, The Quick and the Dead, and many more occurred.
• The Mercantile Store built by Clint Eastwood for Outlaw Josey Wales.
• The Redemption Saloon from The Quick and The Dead.
• The Livery where Steve McQueen boarded his horse in Tom Horn.
• The Brothel frequented by Frank Sinatra in Dirty Dingus Magee.
• Plus, many more iconic movie scene locations!
“GHOST HUNT” at the Mescal Movie Set Sat Oct. 7, — 8:00 – 10:00 PM
The cost is only $45 per person. Reservations are limited! Reserve your spot in advance at www.MescalMovieSet.com. All the proceeds are used to renovate the set to attract future film productions.
Participants must be 14 years of age or older. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Do not enter if you suffer from Asthma, heart conditions, or any type of medical problems.
• A waiver will need to be signed prior to your ghost hunt.
• Please wear good hiking/walking shoes (no open-toe shoes)
• Please bring a flashlight and warm clothing.
• Please bring water.
• No smoking, pets, weapons, and alcoholic drinks are permitted.
For more information visit www.MescalMovieSet.com or call 520-255-6662.
© 1985-2024 Entertainment Magazine (EMOL.org). All rights reserved.