Entertainment Magazine: Events
Tucson's New Year's Eve Party Guide
Special New Year's Eve events to usher in 2020 are being planned all over Tucson. Some of this year's Tucson NYE entertainment includes a unique evening of New Year's commedy, magic and mystery dinner theater at the Westward Look Resort. Lowe's Ventana Canyon and Gaslight Theatre are among the other venues with special entertainment events and things to do in Tucson on New Year's Eve.
All events listed take place on Tuesday, December 31, 2019 and end early morning of Wednesday, January 1, 2020. See all events in December.
New Year's Eve Dinner & Magic/Mystery Show
- Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment is hosting a special Tucson New Year’s Eve show with the Boogie Knights. Tickets start at $15 and are on sale now.
- Festival Band's New Year Eve Dance Party at the Tucson Marriot University Park, 889 East 2nd Street. 8:00pm-1:00am.
- Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort holds several New Year's Eve parties at its facility. Choose between several types of celebrations. 5501 N. Hacienda del Sol, 299-1501. 5-10pm at the Terraza Garden Patio and Lounge; 6:30-1am at Casa Luna.
- Los Gallegos will reunite for a special New Year’s Eve Tucson performance at Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment’s Monsoon Nightclub on Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2019. Tickets are $35. Show starts at 9 p.m. This is a 21+ only show.
- LOEWS NEW YEAR’S EVE EXTRAVAGANZA! Sertich Travel’s 4th Annual Tucson New Years Eve Extravaganza at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort. December 31, 2019- Grand Ballroom – 7:30 P.M.- 12:30 A.M. Dance the Night Away with the Amazing Retro Rockets! Includes dinner.
- New Year's Eve: Tucson Times Square at Hotel Congress, 311 E. Congress. Two stages of live music, DJs, fireworks, and midnight NYE Taco Drop. 8:00pm-2:00am. Ages 21+. Tickets $40-150.
- New Year's Eve Dances of Peace is held at the Tucson Creative Dance Center, 3131 N. Cherry Avenue. 7:00pm-12:15am.
- Rick Bruaun's New Year's Eve Getaway at the JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass & Resort. 9:00pm-1:00am.
- Rillito Theatre honors Prince in a tribute by Purple Madness. 9pm. $20 general admission, $45-50 VIP seating. 318 E. Congress, 740-1000.
- Tucson Times Square in downtown Tucson celebrates with a taco drop, instead of a ball drop, at Club Congress, 311 E. Congress st. 8pm-2am. $40 general adnmission, $70 upgraded tickets. 520-622-8848.
See more Tucson New Year's Events and Parties.
2020 Tucson Entertainment Book Sale!
Things to Do Around Tucson
Even with the heat, there are many things happening in Tucson and many places to go that can provide great relief from the weather. Check today's Tucson event calendar for daily activities.
Tucson, AZ. Attractions
Mt. Lemmon | Gates Pass | Old Tucson | Sabino Canyon Santa Catalina Mountains | Tucson Gem & Mineral Shows | More Tucson Attractions
Tucson Dining & Entertainment
Restaurants | Movies | Shopping | Nightlife
Entertaining Tucson Across the Decades
Tucson Entertainment Venues
ATC | Arizona Opera | TCC | Fox Theatre | Downtown Tucson
Tucson Travel Accommodations
Car Rentals | Hotels | Tucson Airport
Travelocity Promotional Codes
Travelocity promotional codes for winter and holiday and holiday travel. Save on hotels, flights and cars with these special promo codes and links.
NEW BOOKS ON TUCSON - Download Free Books
Read about the local Tucson entertainment scene from the 1950s through the early 2000s. Hundreds of pages of musician interviews, original photographs and stories. If you played in a band or went to a nightclub during those years, you'll be familiar with many of these people and places. Published by Entertainment Magazine. Now available, at a discount, on Amazon.com. Read sample pages Entertaining Tucson Across the Decades. Find your name or photo!
Learn the legends hidden in the Santa Catalina Mountains- Download Free Book!
Legends of lost mines, lost cities and a lost mission have been passed down by word of mouth for generations. The most famous legend, the Iron Door Mine, helped launch the early American hunt for gold in the 1850s. Read more about the legends and history in a book of the Treasures of the Santa Catalina Mountains.
Read about the local Tucson entertainment
scene from the 1950s through the early 2000s. Hundreds of
pages of musician interviews, original photographs and
stories. If you played in a band or went to a nightclub
during those years, you'll be familiar with many of these
people and places. Published by Entertainment Magazine.
Now available, at a discount, on Amazon.com. Read sample pages Entertaining
Across the Decades. Find your name or photo!
© 2014-2020 EMOL.org Tucson Entertainment Magazine. All rights reserved.