Entertainment Magazine: Events
Tucson Top New Years Eve Parties Events
Saying goodbye to 2017 and ushering in 2018 Tucson-style will be welcomed by hotels, resorts, public parties, nightclubs and bars all around town. Plans for local Tucson New Year's Eve entertainment parties are scheduled at dozens of locations.
Tucson Entertainment Book Sale!
Tucson New Years Eve 2017 Events
Friday, December 29, 2017
- Music for the Soul With George Howard Motown & Soul Review. Let's Dance, 7PM at The Gaslight Music Hall.
Sunday, December 31, 2017
- Rock & Roll Extravaganza Sertich Travel Inc.’s Annual New Year’s Eve Rock & Roll Extravaganza features the Retro Rockets. Westward Look Resort Catalina Ballroom 7:30PM to 12:30AM.
- Hotel Congress. New Year's Eve party, 8pm-2am.
- Rick Braun’s New Year's Eve Jazz Getaway - JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa. New York theme featuring world-renowned trumpet player Rick Braun along with top-caliber jazz musician headliners for a two day event featuring seven hours of live contemporary jazz. $209-269. Doors open at 6:45 pm.
- Golden Pin Lanes Adult New Year's Eve Party. Evening casino style games that include Poker and Black Jack. Family event from noon-3pm, includes bowling, party favors, shoe rental and music videos.
- Maverick Night Club New Year's Eve party.
- Monterey Court New Year's Eve Party with classic rock by Johnnie and the Rumblers. Free. 207-2429.
- New Year’s Eve Rock & Roll Celebration featuring the Retro Rockets. Westward Look Resort Catalina Ballroom 7:30PM to 12:30AM.
- The Ritz-Carlton New Year's Eve dinner from 5:30-9:00pm. An elegant five-course New Year's Eve dinner with live entertainment. 15000 N. Secret Springs Drive. RSVP at 572-3050.
- The Spazmatics perform a special New Year’s Eve show at Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment’s Monsoon Nightclub, 9pm. Toast at midnight. Ages 21 and older.
- Tucson Dragway presents the Hangover Nationals Drag Racing Tournament on New Years Eve.
- Vantage Bowling Centers New Year's Eve Party and Family Cyber Bowl events.
- Casino del Sol New Year's Eve Party 2017 for ages 21 and up. Starts at 10-11:45pm. Free. Call 1-855-765-7829.
Monday, January 1, 2018
- Happy Noon Year at Children's Museum Tucson to ring out the old and ring in the new! Balloon Drop at noon, so even the littlest ones can get in on the New Year's celebration! The celebration is included with regular Museum admission. Members, of course, are free!
Tucson Restaurant Specials for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day 2018
- Ring in the New Year! An exciting new option for ringing in the New Year will take place this year at the Carriage House at 7pm with light hors d’oeuvres, followed by a fabulous five course, wine paired dinner featuring Janos’ Greatest Hits, and dessert with a sparkling wine toast. Live music.
- DOWNTOWN KITCHEN + COCKTAILS celebrates Christmas Eve in addition to the regular menu.
- KINGFISHER BAR & GRILL New Years Eve: Kingfisher will be open until midnight, last dinner seating at 11pm. Live music.
- Maynards Kitchen is popping corks twice with an East Coast Champagne toast at 10 p.m., for those who want to be home by midnight, and a midnight toast for Tucsonans out to revel the night.
See more December 2017 events in Tucson.
More Things to Do Around Tucson
Even with the heat, there are many things happening in Tucson and many places to go that can provide great relief from the weather. Check today's Tucson event calendar for daily activities.
Tucson, AZ. Attractions
Mt. Lemmon | Gates Pass | Old Tucson | Sabino Canyon Santa Catalina Mountains | More Tucson Attractions
Tucson Dining & Entertainment
Restaurants | Movies | Shopping | Nightlife
Entertaining Tucson Across the Decades
Tucson Entertainment Venues
ATC | Arizona Opera | TCC | Fox Theatre | Downtown Tucson
Tucson Travel Accommodations
Car Rentals | Hotels | Tucson Airport
Travelocity Promotional Codes
Travelocity promotional codes for winter and holiday and holiday travel. Save on hotels, flights and cars with these special promo codes and links.
NEW BOOKS ON TUCSON
Read about the local Tucson entertainment scene from the 1950s through the early 2000s. Hundreds of pages of musician interviews, original photographs and stories. If you played in a band or went to a nightclub during those years, you'll be familiar with many of these people and places. Published by Entertainment Magazine. Now available, at a discount, on Amazon.com. Read sample pages Entertaining Tucson Across the Decades. Find your name or photo!
Learn the legends hidden in the Santa Catalina Mountains
Legends of lost mines, lost cities and a lost mission have been passed down by word of mouth for generations. The most famous legend, the Iron Door Mine, helped launch the early American hunt for gold in the 1850s. Read more about the legends and history in a book of the Treasures of the Santa Catalina Mountains.
© 2014-2018 EMOL.org Tucson Entertainment Magazine. All rights reserved.