Entertainment Magazine Support
P.O. Box 91317
Tucson, Arizona, 85752 (USA)
Publishing since 1978 | Online since 1995
In January 1995, the Entertainment Magazine launched EMOL.org, the Entertainment Magazine On Line (SSN 1087-8971), as one of the first newspapers in Arizona on the Internet. Today, thousands of people from around the world visit the EMOL.org Entertainment Magazine web site every day.
The roots of the Entertainment Magazine began in 1978. The local Tucson, Arizona newspaper started as a youth journalism program, developed by Robert Zucker, through the Tucson YWCA. The Youth Alternatives newspaper (1978-1979), Youth Awareness Press (1979-81) and Tucson Teen (1982-1990) newspaper were also published through the program under Zucker's direction.
After public funding ended in the 1980s, the newspaper joined with Southwest Alternatives Institute, Inc. and expanded its market to cover entertainment throughout Arizona as the Magazine (ISSN 0742-9568) and then the Entertainment Magazine (ISSN 0883-1890). Go to the WayBack Machine and see early online editions of Entertainment Magazine Online from 1996.
EMOL.org is published by BZB Publishing, Inc.
Entertainment Magazine meets all BBBOnLine standards for participation and Better Business Bureau membership and is authorized to display the BBBOnLine trustmark.
© 1995-2015 Entertainment Magazine On Line (ISSN 1087-8971) and Entertainment Magazine (ISSN 0883-1890) are published through BZB Publishing, Inc. Portions of this site are hosted in cooperation with Southwest Alternatives Institute, Inc. (SAI). Contents may not be reproduced, reprinted, digitially stored or posted online without express permission from the publisher. All rights reserved.
EMOL.org is the web site for EntertainmentMagazine.net, the online version of Entertainment Magazine. AZentertain.com, Entertainment Magazine On Line, Tucson Teen On Line are published by Robert Zucker. All rights reserved.
EMOL.org Press Releases and News
- Entertainment Magazine acquired by BZB Publishing, Inc. Robert Zucker continues as pubisher. (3/1/2006)
- Affiliate advertising was incorporated into the web sites in July 2004 to provide visitors with purchasing options.
- RSS News Feeds were incorporated into the sites in July 2004 to enhance content with national and local news.
- AZentertain.com, launched March 12, 2004, is a gateway Arizona, Tucson and Phoenix entertainment guide.
- emCommunity, launched in August 2002, provides users interactive features to publish on the Internet and create virtual communities.
- Entertainment Magazine On Line (EMOL.org) has been online since 1995. Home site for Tucson Teen's TeenOnLine.
- Opus One provides ISP and server services for AZentertain.com, Entertainment Magazine and its hosted clients and affiliates.
- Publisher Robert Zucker has been producing tabloid newspapers since 1977 and Web sites since 1995. He retired from teaching in 2004.
- In 2006, BZB Publishing, Inc. was formed to publish Entertainment Magazine On Line.
Publications at the University of Arizona Special Collections Library, Tucson, Arizona, USA
Go WAYBACK to 1999.
See the 1999 edition of Entertainment Magazine first indexed by the Wayback Machine.
This site uses tools, such as Google Analyatics, which collects your requests for pages and passes elements of them to search engines to assist them in indexing this site. We control the configuration of the tool and are responsible for any information sent to the search engines.
Website Disclosure Statement:
As a part of the web pages and other information produced on the Entertainment Magazine web sites, there are reviews or recommendations of products or services.
Our staff are never paid to do a review. Money is never accepted to review a product or service in advance.
If it’s a good product, and the merchant selling said product or service has an affiliate program, Entertainment Magazine may create a link to a product or service in a review, to make it easier to consider the product or service.
Entertainment Magazine may be paid a commission if you purchase the product or service linked from this web site.
No advertiser influences the content, topics, pages or posts made on this web site. Our staff compose their own content.
Entertainment Magazine Staff
J. Floyd King
Lynn Marie Squillace
Robert Zucker, publisher
Terms of Service
Interested in freelancing or have a question?
Email [email protected]
© 1995-2015 EMOL.org Entertainment Magazine, BZB Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.